Dubai is a global city situated on the Eastern coast of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is one of the most welcoming cities for travelers as well as businesses. The city is a must watch, with its sky-touching buildings, luxurious hotels, beautiful beaches, shopping malls and a flourishing business community. Each year millions of tourists visit Dubai not only for leisure but, to do business.
Culture of Dubai
Dubai welcomes visitors all year round. It is rooted in the ‘Islam religion’ and all the tourists are expected to follow their ways of life. Islam provides strength, inspiration, and touches all the aspects of life in the city. The city has numerous beautiful mosques sprawled in every neighborhood. It is mandatory for every Muslim to do five times of prayers each day. The largest of all and the most beautiful mosques is Jumeirah Mosque, a must watch.
Attractions in Dubai
The city is packed with beautiful beaches and vast deserts. Moreover, the city is full of exquisite architecture. The one most significant tourist attraction places is Dubai Museums, which offers insights into the history of the city. Some of the most visited places in the city are – Palm Jumeirah, Wild Wadi Water Park, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek, Madinat Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Beach, The world, and Grand Mosque.
Business Opportunities in Dubai
Dubai is a major global business center and has experienced an incredible growth spurt recently. It is a strategic location and hub of headquarters of many international companies. The city is the largest exporting center of the Middle East. Most of the investors prefer Dubai for business. There are several reasons behind it.
Some of them are listed below.
- Strategic location – Dubai is a gateway to a large and growing market. The local economy is situated amidst in the richest regions of the world. It has diversified requirements and growth opportunities for various businesses.
- Stability – the city has a low crime rate, ample liquidity and is politically stable. It has sophisticated banking systems and wide credit facilities.
- Government incentives – Dubai has a tax-free environment and the government offers various incentives to promote business culture in the city. There are various plans and schemes formulated by the government to encourage the establishments of small scale as well as large scale industries.
- World-class infrastructure – Dubai invests heavily in the infrastructure, energy, telecommunications, and industries. Thus, it enables the best facilities in the world.
- Extensive Foreign Trade – there is a vast foreign network extending up to 179 states, a diverse group of services and goods and a potential of global marketing.
Focus of Business Sectors in Dubai
- Information and Technology Industry – one of the fastest growing market are Software and mobile apps in Dubai. The IT industry is extensively increasing in Dubai mainly because of the tax inducement provided by the Government.
- Mobile Industry – the development of mobile technology has brought a major growth in social, political, and economy issues in the city. The development of mobile apps in Dubai has attracted some businesses and has increased employment opportunities for youth.
- Construction and Infrastructure – Dubai aspires to redesign its financial system following the international economic crisis, by swapping trade of its real estate sector to high-tech trade. Dubai invests mostly in its transportation, telecommunications and engineering infrastructure. It has fascinated numerous commerce opportunities.